LET Exam 2012 application requirements, instructions
PRC previously posted that the LET Exam 2012 will be on Sunday, March 11, 2012 in the testing centers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
Deadline for submission of LET Exam Applications will be as follows:
First Timer : October 3, 2011 to January 13, 2012
Repeater : October 3, 2011 to January 06, 2012
What are the requirements for the said examination?
LET Exam 2012 Application Requirements:
Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO) in security paper
Original and photocopy of Marriage Certificate issued by NSO in security paper (for married female applicants)
For NON-AVAILABILITY OF RECORDS – Negative Certification issued by NSO and Certificate of Live Birth/Marriage from the Local Civil Registrar (LCR) duly authenticated by authorized NSO Statistician
For NON-READABLE entries in NSO Birth/Marriage Certificate – A clear copy of LCR Form 102 or Form 1A duly signed/certified by the Local Civil Registrar
FOR EDUCATION GRADUATES: Original and photocopy of the Official Transcript of Records with SCANNED PICTURE, remarks “FOR BOARD EXAMINATION PURPOSES ONLY”, bearing the exact date of graduation and Special Order Number
FOR NON-EDUCATION GRADUATES: Original and photocopy of the Official Transcript of Records for degree earned bearing the exact date of graduation and Special Order Number and Official Transcript of Records for 18 units in Professional Education courses with SCANNED PICTURE, remarks “FOR BOARD EXAMINATIONPURPOSES ONLY”
Original and photocopy of College Diploma if exact date of graduation is not indicated on the Official Transcript of Records
CHED recognition or permit to operate for graduates of new schools/programs
Three (3) recent identical copies of passport size pictures in plain white background with complete name tag
One (1) piece window envelope with metered postage stamp for ordinary mail (for Report of Rating)
Examination fee of PhP900.00
Current Community Tax Certificate (Cedula)
LET Exam Application Instructions
1. Secure Teachers Application Form (TAF) from the PRC Public Assistance Unit (PAU) at the ground floor. 2. Present duly accomplished TAF and required documents to processor at OPT-Application Windows for evaluation and issuance of Permanent Examination and Registration Record Card (PERRC). 3. Proceed to PRC customer Service Center for documentary stamp and window envelope with metered postage stamps. 4. Pay examination fee at the Cashier. Get Official Receipt. 5. Submit ALL DOCUMENTS to Issuing Officer at OPT-Application Windows or other designated windows for issuance of Application Stub and Program of Examination. 6. Keep Application Stub and Official Receipt and present them to proctors on examination day. 7. Verify from the PRC Website at www.prc.gov.ph or Masterlist posted at the various filing centers two to three days before the examination day, for the Room Assignments.
Filling Up the Codes
1. Refer to the MASTERLIST OF ADDRESS /RURBAN CODES posted at the premises of the filing center for the CODES of the Town, City or Province of your Residence and Postal Address and Place of Birth (This is different from the ZIP CODE)
2. Refer to the MASTERLIST OF SCHOOL CODES also posted at the filing center for the School/College/University and Location
3. Refer to the MASTERLIST OF COURSE CODES for the Course Code
4. For STATUS CODES, use the following:
a. EX CODE – Examination Type Code
Print “1” for Complete/First Timer and “2” for Repeaters
b. NX CODE – Number of Times Taken
Print “0” for None
Print “1” for Once
Print “2” for Twice…and so on
1. Keep this stub with you. Application Number will be used when you fill out the Identification Sheet on the day ofexamination (present this stub when you verify your test results/apply for registration).
2. Verify from the PRC Website at www.prc.gov.ph or Masterlist posted at the various filing centers two to three days before the examination day, for the Room Assignments.
3. Bring pencils (No. 1 or 2), ballpen ( with black ink only), one piece long brown envelope, one long transparent plastic envelope, this stub and Official Receipt with you in the examination room.
4. Report to your school assignment before 6:30 am on examination day. Late examinees will not be admitted. Failure to come on your scheduled examination will mean forfeiture of examination fee.
These LET Exam 2012 application requirements and instructions were taken from PRC forms.