Don Allado: ‘PBA games are fixed’

Barako Bull Energy forward Don Allado expressed his disappointment of PBA and refereeing in Twitter after his team lost in a knockout game against Powerade Tigers in the ongoing PBA Governor’s Cup.
Here are Allado’s series of tweets, via his account @alotofDON:
“I can accept losing to teams. But I can’t accept losing bcoz of referees.”
“I’m the guy that says what others can’t. #PBA games are fixed. They control who is in & who is out. It’s a disgrace to be in this league.”
“I am bitter about losing. Not to Powerade, but to #PBA . In my opinion, this league has little credibility left.”
“I feel for #BarakoRepubliq management. They put in time, effort & resources to form a competitive team like this only to be wasted by #PBA”
don allado tweets
The Energy big man was apparently disgusted with the non-calls during the game, which includes a play where Powerade import Omar Sneed stayed in the paint area for about 5 seconds without any whistle. It resulted to Jayvee Casio’s floater that made it 97-89 late in the game. The Tigers went on to win, 99-95, and advance in the semifinals.
The PBA took notice and suspended the referee who failed to call, for the rest of the season. Commissioner Chito Salud said that sanctioned will imposed on Allado. “This is a serious accusation and I do not intend to take it lightly,” he added.
 

Most Reading