KC, between the 'problem', Gabby and Cloie!

KC, between the 'problem', Gabby and Cloie!
KC, between the 'problem', Gabby and Cloie!
Not yet meeting with Gabby Concepcion and his daughter Jenny was Cloie Syquia that one of the questions with KC Concepcion because they have communication with his half-sister.

KC said that she does not want to intervene because there was Cloie own decisions. Twenty-one years old when KC Gabby decide to go to America. Both of them raw Garie (daughter Gabby Grace Ibuna) searched for their father not long since seen to migrate to California in 1996.

"We view Garie, we always talk about it. Garie's because we, we searched for our father separately and do not really have along when we meet. Like me, 13 years I have not seen him.

"When I was 21, I said to mom (Sharon Cuneta), I '21 Ma. If there happened to Pope tomorrow, I might not have forgiven myself Because I know he just goes there and there are other people who totally, they do not really recognize Those they ran away '. He agreed so happened Those we met.

"It was also Garie, he met Pope while growing up, but he looked on, like he was ready to see him and then, in-accept that dad.

"We do not want him (Cloie) tamper. Be his own decision and I made it clear also already Cloie Tita Jenny knows that I will always support her personally, but when it comes to the Pope we, I do not have to do because of course there are also sensitive topic that. "
 

Most Reading