Mosley Ended his Boxing Career

Mosley Ended his Boxing Career
Mosley Ended his Boxing Career


Yesterday, "Sugar" Shane Mosley decided to end his boxing career after 19 years of fighting on the Ring.

Mosley retired a month after he taste his first lost in WBC Junior MiddleWeight Champion Saul Camelo Alvarez of Mexico in the Undercard fight of Floyd Mayweather Jr. Versus Miguel Cotto at Las Vegas.

"Goodmorning Everybody. Just want to thank you for showing me so much love." tweeted byShane Mosley on his Twitter Account."Had a Great Career and loved every moment of it, win, lose or draw."

Mosley ended on boxing with his records of 46 wins, 8 loses, and 1 draw.

Way back 2000,Mosley defeated Oscar Dela Hoya and got the WBA WelterWeight Title.

Mosley planed to focus his time on helping and training his 21 years old son on his Boxing Career.

"I'm going into the promotional world. I'm training my son. It was a Helluva Career. I'm happy for all the great memories  and all the greatest fighters that I fought. Now, its time to give back. I'm ready to train my son ful time now."

One of the recent lose of Mosley is versus Manny Pacquiao last year on Dallas, Texas.
 

Most Reading