Al Galang denies that he, causing Vicki-Hayden over


Vicki Belo’s Bikram yoga adviser Aljarreau “Al” Galang, the man Hayden Kho, Jr. adumbrated is dating the adult doctor these days, denied that he has annihilation to do with the above couple’s problem.

“I accept to accede with Hayden, this is all an affair amid two parties, him and Vicki. As continued as I've accepted them, they've in a affectionate relationship; eventually it aloof didn't assignment out,” Al told Yahoo! Philippines OMG! via Facebook. Al is the buyer and administrator of Sundar Bikram Yoga.

In his Twitter battery on Monday night, February 20, Hayden tweeted a photo of Al, as able-bodied as a photo of a handwritten letter with the message: “You allege me of adultery and battery the accessible with the accusations as if it's absolutely true. Proof? C'mon appearance me.”

Hayden after  deleted his tweets, which he aboriginal referred as “real affidavit of infidelity,” and antiseptic that “Al and Nancy (Castiglione) accept got annihilation to do w/ (sic) this.”

Hayden tweeted that the letter is absolute but added that he has forgiven Al.

“Someone has apparent me his best contempo tweets, and I accept to say I accept a lot of account for him in how he has composed himself,” Al added.

Al concurred Hayden’s account and said that there is no affair amid him and Hayden. He is additionally animated that “any miscommunication has been austere up.”

“At the end of the day, Vicki and Hayden are two adults activity through a all-important action in adjustment to appear out on top as two bigger people,” he said.

As a abutting ancestors friend, Al said he will abide to abutment Vicki.

“As a abutting acquaintance of Vicki's Family, I will abide to action my abounding abutment in what has become absolutely a bit of an ordeal. She is an amazing woman that has been through abundant worse than this. I accept no agnosticism in my apperception she'll be ok. But no amount who you are, any alienation is apprenticed to be a aching one,” Al said in his message.

 

Most Reading